- The American Society of Civil Engineers - best association for civil engineers with 124,000 members in 142 countries.
- CESDb - offers free civil engineering software database for engineers
- iCivilEngineer.com - thousands of hand-picked web sites with information about civil engineering and technology
- The Construction Innovation Forum (CIF) - an international non-profit organization formed in 1987 to recognize innovations in the construction industry that improve the quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness of construction; each year the CIF honors innovators with the Nova Award.
- The Institution of Civil Engineers - includes lists of conferences, careers advice for students, ICE and Thomas Telford publications, information on professional development, online civil engineering discussion forum, useful reference source for all aspects of civil engineering
- Civil Engineer - covers areas of study related to civil engineering
- AboutCivil.org - free download of civil engineering lectures, tutorials, ebooks, course notes, software, Wiki encyclopedia
- Dr. Hubert Chanson's Website - research results and photographs relating to the fields of fluid mechanics, hydraulics and environmental engineering, by a senior lecturer at the University of Queensland, Australia
- HeadsView - develops software for road, railway, highway, airport, tunnel, bridges, structures, irrigation, mining projects, lead by Techsoft Engineering Services
- Civil Simplified - company offering workshops/training programs in civil engineering, developed by IIT Kanpur graduates